Group Dog Training Classes
Super Sonic Dog Training Presents: Group Dog Training Classes
Super Sonic Dog Training has group classes assembling around the Seattle area. Our Practical Pet Protocol was developed by in-home dog trainers for dogs that need to brush up on their obedience skills or practice their manners on the leash, with people, and with other dogs. These classes are for dogs with light behavioral issues only, so for moderate to severe cases we strongly recommend our one-on-one in-home training.
Practical Pet Protocol group classes:
- Teach you basic principles of training, and most importantly how to apply them in countless other situations
- Teach you basic obedience commands, we train you about proper delivery, and how to better communicate with your dog
- Focus on strengthening your bond with your dog by creating a relationship of mutual trust and respect
- Simulate everyday distractions and put your skills to the test. If your dog isn’t solid in a skill, we’ll be able to identify it and work on it further.
- Last, you leave our class with a 40+ page manual to refer to while you’re practicing at home. You also get access to mobile application that is only offered to class members.
Each group class is taught by a graduate of Canine Trade Group’s professional dog trainer school, a school that draws on an accumulation of nearly three decades of dog training knowledge.
For more information about our group classes, or to find out if group classes would be right for your dog, give us a call at 800.649.7297 and our behavioral specialists will be able to assist you. You can also email your questions or contact information to us using our contact form.
Contact these locations for more information on Super Sonic Dog Training’s Seattle area group dog training classes: